Today’s indictments really showed that Bergen Republicans would stop at nothing to win the election for Christie.
Its clearly a pattern of win at all cost, the dominated the BCRO and the Christie. Ramsey Republican Bridget Kelly really showed Bergen Republicans true colors. Its terrible that Progressive like Bergen Grassroots and other alleged Bergen Progressives bought into this bunk and supported Bergen Republicans.
Other Major Facts
1) The final details regarding the Christie & Michelle Brown relationship will finally be exposed. Widenstein is going to sing more, for he has shown that he is not going to Allenwood no matter what the costs
2) Baroni the phony is going to be the biggest gift to the Democrats, he will clearly fill in the details of Christie and Michelle Brown, the guy is to smart to looking at federal prison. Look for him to become a Democrat and be a leader of reform.
3) Sen O’Toole is done. He went all-in for Christie and Bridgegate and now there are indictments. The guy is probably not even going to run in 2017. The Kean Republicans are going to eat him alive. Look for Monmouth fake reformer Amy Handlin to even lose her seat this November if Monmouth Dems can hyper focus on getting her out.
4) Barbara Buono – turned out to be right and is going to be time to bring her back for something.
5) Wolf Samson and Bergen County – the conflicts of interests regarding the County of Bergen and all of the firms
6) Bergen GOP Chairman Bob Yudin – He is done. He needs to resign.
7) Port Authority Commissioners – All must resign and why is Republican supporter Labor Leader Ray Pacino still hanging on to that position?
8) David Samsons law firm and all of the Bergen County related contracts need to vetted AGAIN. The real story is that FISHMAN is going after the flashy cast of characters and is hiding the real scandals of the David Samson and the Bergen related legal clients. This is where Christie is most vulnerable.
9) US Attorneys Office has a really bad record. The recent failure regarding the Xanadu case is clear that there is still a Christie infestation in the US Attorneys office.