KATIE BRENNAN TESTIFIES
Quote of the Day is Katie Brennan:
“I had access to the highest positions of power, and at each turn my pleas went unanswered. Somehow it wasn’t a priority to address my sexual assault … until it impacted them.” [read her opening statement]
- Katie Brennan testifies she went public only after Murphy’s team paid little attention to the alleged rape she says left her ‘terrified’
- The main questions coming out of Brennan’s testimony (Snowflack)
- After Katie Brennan says her ‘pleas went unanswered,’ Murphy commends her ‘bravery’
- Special committee hasn’t ruled out asking Murphy to testify
- Tom Moran: Why won’t Murphy promise to cooperate with rape probe?
- 5 moments from Katie Brennan’s hearing that could hurt Gov. Murphy
- Katie Brennan spills the tea (Lassiter)
- Special committee may examine hirings Alvarez made when he was deputy director of personnel for Murphy’s transition
Team Murphy aren’t the only ones [allegedly] not taking sexual assault seriously. Why are an unknown number of sexual assault exam kits going untested in New Jersey?
What do I care if millennials are killing off Applebee’s? Totally worth it if they also give us AOC and the Green New Deal.
27 bears killed so far in the December hunt
Well, we might as well give up now. Bruce Springsteen says he doesn’t see any Democrat who can beat Donald Trump.
Princeton a cappella group drops Disney song after editorial in student newspaper The Daily Princetonian saying the song promotes ‘toxic masculinity.’
Cory Booker fuels 2020 speculation with rousing speech on criminal justice reform
Senator Ronald Rice is on the wrong side of the proposed redistricting constitutional amendment. Here are his reasons.
How’s ACA enrollment going in New Jersey? It’s down.
There goes the neighborhood. Kushner Companies buys the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, continue buying hospitality properties in NJ
Bernie Sanders stakes out forceful climate stance, leapfrogging the 2020 field.
Fix this. New Jersey’s rules governing campaign finance haven’t been updated in years. Last year $41 million in dark money was spent in NJ.
Loretta Weinberg sues Teaneck over approval of a slot car racing track in the building that houses her district office
Josh Welle mulling an Assembly bid, might run for the LD13 seat Amy Handlin is leaving open
Here are the industries creating the most jobs in New Jersey
PHOTO CREDIT: Chris Pedota/NorthJersey.com