Sen. Bob Menendez: “If that’s an investigation, it’s a bullshit investigation.”
Cory Booker: “I heard the chairman of the Committee say there’s no hint of misconduct. In plain English what I just read, there are hints of misconduct. So, it’s very frustrating that they didn’t do a thorough investigation that they didn’t interview all the relevant witnesses. They didn’t interview all the potential eyewitnesses.”
Watch LIVE – The cloture vote going on now – which ends debate on the Kavanaugh nomination, and moves the process forward to a confirmation vote.
- McConnell is optimistic but doesn’t yet have the votes. And one of his Republicans is walking his daughter down the aisle in Montana when McConnell wants to vote
- 300-plus arrested at Hart Senate Office Building
- Thousands of people march to the Supreme Court to #CancelKavanaugh, including Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- From the New Jersey contingent, video & photos of #CancelKavanaugh
- We were Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies. We don’t think he should be confirmed.
- Profiles in Courage. WHOA, Bob Hugin has actually formed an opinion on Kavanaugh (sort of) (a little) (is it safe yet?)
- House Majority PAC (think: Pelosi) reports $2 million to defeat Tom MacArthur and elect Andy Kim in CD3
- Ho-hum. Will Van Drew shift South Jersey’s 2nd district to Dem column?
- Let this interactive map light a fire under your ass: NJ leans blue, but not everyone registered goes to vote
- CD11: Sherrill raises more than $2 million in Q3
- InsiderNJ’s WHO’S UP and WHO’S DOWN list – with a month & change to go
- Murphy: ‘Bob Menendez stands up for NJ, the other guy stands up for Donald Trump.’
- Joseph Weller, Vietnam vet to Mikie Sherrill, ex-Navy pilot: From one vet to another: ‘What are we going to do about Trump?’
- New Jersey Globe’s Winners & Losers list takes note of a major Leonard Lance boo-boo and the week the Stockton Poll got beat up
- Will we actually get a public bank in New Jersey, as Phil Murphy envisions?
- Murphy signs law requiring online companies to slap you with a sales tax
- NJ ranked ‘most improved’ state for energy efficiency
- Levels of toxic PFAS chemicals at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst are 24,000 times higher than proposed federal standard
- Star-Ledger editorial welcomes Rutgers’ efforts to finally clean up its questionable record on addressing sexual harassment
- NJ gets report card ‘F’ for lack of parity in insurance coverage of mental health
- Cory Booker and Rand Paul were pals. Now Paul’s wife says Booker encouraged violence.
- Why you should care about Trump’s tariffs. Here are the top 20 imports coming into NJ ports