We need this to come to Bedminster, NJ where the real orange sex pest hangs out – Trump baby blimp to go on ‘world tour’
Judge asks ACLU for ‘possible punishment’ ideas after Trump misses deadline to reunite youngest children with parents
U.S. House honors NJ’s Larry Doby, who made history as Major League Baseball’s 2nd black player
This will be a challenging read for some Democrats: If Bill Clinton had never been president, Democrats would be better off. (Swidey, Boston Globe)
What Miami New Times calls that ‘nauseating thought-leader festival’ – Hillary Clinton & Tom Perez will both be there, along with Grover Norquist and impeachment fan Tom Steyer. Yes, that does sound dreadful.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo was probably expecting an easy endorsement from neighbor & fellow Dem Gov. Phil Murphy. But he’s not going to get it. Why should Murphy, making a name for himself as a progressive-leaning Gov, want to saddle himself with neolib-leaning Cuomo? when he’s got a lot in common with progressive-leaning Cynthia Nixon? He’ll stay out of the race, but not taking sides is as good as taking sides.
A patriot saw Bonnie Watson Coleman’s congressional license plates on her car parked at an I-95 rest stop. This is the note that patriot left on her car.
- Murphy administration releases proposed graduation requirements after a false start
- Straddling Building Trades and CWA, Murphy sizes up his Sweeney-Coughlin-Syncronized ‘to-do’ list
- Murphy feels good about the budget deal
- Where’s your Governor? No public schedule
Murphy begins to wind down PARCC testing in NJ schools
Trenton Times editorial: Giving NJ inmates state education aid will help them find jobs
Ron Pierce graduated summa cum laude from Rutgers University, is a veteran, and interned New Jersey Institute for Social Justice. But he is denied the right to vote because of a conviction. He urges NJ to restore voting rights to people on parole, on probation, and in prison – for its power to rehabilitate, and its positive effect on the soul.
- Most racists do, as a matter of fact. CD2’s Seth Grossman digging in and doubling down
- GOP’s Bob Hugin is staking a personal fortune on defeating Bob Menendez
- Who are the NJ Republicans who say Trump’s immigration stance is a winning issue for them?
- Fulop raises $10k for House Democratic candidates
- Snowflack: How the Kavanaugh pick impacts the Sherrill-Webber race