- Murphy administration hopes to save on cost of public worker benefits
- If you want to bet on football games, you’re all set at the Meadowlands, starting tomorrow
In Democratic counties controlled by Democratic politicians, there’s big money to be made from the business of housing immigrants. We see you, Hudson County.
The ways in which low-wage workers get screwed: 7 fast-food chains agree to end ‘no-poaching’ policies that blocked workers from moving from one franchise to another in the same chain of company. The change comes after legal threat from the state of Washington and affects workers at McDonald’s, Auntie Anne’s, Arby’s, Carl’s Jr., Jimmy John’s, Cinnabon and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- NJ renews funding for Jim McGreevey’s prisoner re-entry program
- Former Bloomfield councilman gets 5 years in prison in bribery scheme with local business owner
- Fort Lee Mayor Sokolich: ‘Everybody is part Croatian now’
- As many as 8 Rutgers football players are under investigation for fraudulent use of credit cards
- New Environment NJ air pollution study . You won’t believe where the most 2016 bad-air days were
- Big ‘ecological impact’ to follow removal of Columbia Lake Dam in Warren County
- Inside the proposed Mount Arlington (pop. 5k) – Roxbury (pop.23k) merger
CAMPAIGNS & ELECTIONS
- CD7: Tom Malinowski raises $1.3 million in 3 months
- But the record is set in CD5: Rep. Josh Gottheimer raised $1.5 million from April to June
- U.S. Senate: Trump fan Independent conservative candidate Tricia Flanagan is running to Hugin’s right
- Feud escalates between Dover mayor Jim Dodd and Morris Democratic Chair Chip Robinson