Around New Jersey
- By a teacher, school parent, and union president:: On Superintendent Paymon Rouhanifard’s exit from Camden
- The big Amazon meeting has now happened – Baraka, Murphy & Amazon reps. Star-Ledger reports
- Labor strife at Rutgers: Adjunct faculty asking for pay equity, affordable healthcare, job security. Rutgers says it can’t afford to fund that.
- Carl Golden on municipal consolidation: Despite potential savings, NJ has no urge to merge
- Hearing in Parsippany: Customers sharply critical of JCP&L’s winter storm outages
- In Newark – Shaquille O’Neal’s ‘Shaw Tower’ opens
Murphy and Sweeney: NJ politics’ great divide
Murphy hits Sweeney for blocking nominees. And stresses they’re African-American
More than 1 million NJ workers could soon get long-awaited paid sick time
How many innocent people are locked up in NJ? Murphy’s AG wants to know after bungled case
A Jersey disgrace 40 years in the making is on the verge of reform
- Via AG Gurbir Grewal, New Jersey joins multi-state DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Secaucus business owner Pedro Mejia makes history: First Dominican sworn in to state Legislature
- With little fuss or fanfare, Legislature passes clean-energy bills
- Will voters have the chance to vote this November on an $18M bond issue for school security improvements and vo-techs?
- This New Jersey law is blocking African Americans from voting in shocking numbers
- We now know where Tim Eustace, who leaves the state Assembly today, is headed next
- Automatic voter registration: Can it fill out NJ’s anemic voter rolls?
- Is this the end of ‘surprise’ medical bills for out-of network services?
- Senate approves Muoio for treasurer, only 2nd woman to get the nod
- Nuclear bailout headed to Murphy’s desk: Rates could go up
- Murphy signs ‘passing the trash’ teacher bill – making it harder for school employees accused of sexual misconduct or child abuse would have a much tougher time moving from job to job
Washingtonia & Midterms
- Watch: This simple question from Cory Booker tied a Trump nominee in knots
- Midterms: Good news for Menendez in this poll of NJ voters
- CD3: MacArthur backed a larger deficit and then voted for a balanced budget amendment