REPUBLICAN TAX PLAN
- CNN Money: Here’s what’s in Senate tax bill, how it differs from the House bill
- Bob Menendez’ furious tweet, the bill in hand
- A win for plutocrats as Senate passes “Tax Reform”
- John McCain caps career by declaring himself a fraud
- List of Democrats who voted against Sanders’ tax amendment – and why
- Not a fan of calling Republicans names (like title), but this is useful info how this bill can still be stopped
AROUND NEW JERSEY
Steve Sweeney’s re-election may be the most expensive state legislative campaign in U.S. history
Tom Moran: MacArthur’s lonely crusade to help red states loot Jersey. Amen.
- Chris Christie’s stil here: 9 big things Christie & Dems could change (or fight over) in his final month
- At a vigil for Sandy Hook victims, a minister tells the crowd Frelinghuysen should step down
- North Wildwood’s Hereford Inlet Lighthouse is the center of some mighty drama
- The number of women representing NJ is shockingly low (Trenton Times editorial)
- Insider NJ’s Who’s Up and Who’s Down for the week party chairs were chosen
- After mistrial, Menendez seeks dismissal of charges
- Assemblyman Herb Conway, Jr reflects on 20 years of service
- Armageddon Brewery’s going to make something nobody else is. It required a whole new NJ law to do
- Is it safe? Kevin Moriarty reminds us of the terrifying part of Marathon Man, to talk Trenton drinking water
- Should I care about this? Should the Supreme Court legalize sports betting?
- Stephen Colbert & Samantha Bee talk Trump and sexual misconduct in NJ
- Thank you. Eagles Malcolm Jenkins clarifies decision to end his protest during National Anthem
THE BIGGER PICTURE
I have some real disagreements with this by Steve Phillips in The Nation, but it’s an important piece: Democrats Don’t Need Trump Supporters to Win Elections
- Robert Reich: How Clinton and Obama failed to defend the middle class
- What keeps the leader of the United Nations General Assembly up at night?
- My people: Trump’s motorcade greeted with change of ‘lock him up’ in NYC
- After Flynn, are Kushner and Don Jr. next?
- Spicey! Sean Spicer may hod key to future of NJ Trump voter intimidation case
- The case for normalizing impeachment: Impeaching an unfit president has consequences. But leaving one in office could be worse
- Pretty important historical perspective, from Farmer: Trump is Man of the Year. Only that year is 1920