CD11 Democrat Mikie Sherrill, endorsed now by all 4 county chairs in district
- Murphy chooses a secretary of state – former Passaic freeholder Tahesha Way
- In naming Way, Murphy slams Trump and his ‘lunatic pal’ from Kansas
2018 CAME EARLY
- All 4 Democratic county chairs in CD11 endorsed Mikie Sherrill for nomination – Passaic, Essex, Morris, Sussex
- SwingLeft adds NJ2 & NJ11 to target districts NJ7 & NJ5. Here’s some celebrities to tell you about it (Video)
- Public opposition to the tax bill grows as the vote approaches. The voting begins today, and they are hungry for a victory
- Susan Colins is a yes on the tax bill
- Last chance to kill the Republican tax scam bill
- Gerrymandered district? Or ink blot test? This is very cool and absolutely awful
- Another development that reminds us this presidency is real. Disney’s Hall of Presidents reopens – with Donald Trump included
- When ya lose the most gullible …Poll: Trump favorability declines among those who say Fox is their most-trusted news network
AROUND NEW JERSEY
- When you don’t cross Norcross and Christie loves ya. Bill sweetening Camden mayor Dan Redd’s retirement benefits speeds along.
- Guns: NJ moves to outlaw ‘bump stocks’ for all residents
- Moran: Joe D’s sins and why top Democrats look away
- Sweeney: Referendum on North Jersey casinos will not happen ‘any time soon’
- Vin Gopal posted this list on Blue Jersey – South Asian Women Elected Officials to Watch
- Meet the families tormented by NJ’s dysfunctional medical examiner system
- Who vandalized Margate’s Hanukah menorah?
- Here’s one person glad to see the Christie era go. Weinberg falls 6 votes short of overriding Christie’s oil train bill veto.
- Why do some NJ lawmakers want to increase prison terms for heroin possession?
- We may see record high temperatures in NJ today
- Common’s beautiful smile, though. Ras Baraka and celebrities feed 300 homeless in Newark
- On closer look, PSEG nuclear subsidy bill outrages opponents: Some foes accuse PSEG of jiggering subsidy to reach the $300M-$350M it wanted in first place
- Bob Narus of Citizens Climate Lobby: A better way to help the nukes – instead of paying the nuclear plants, make the fossil fuel plants pay us
- Paterson school district spends $36k in suit over primates shown in Black History display
- Legal bid to stop $200M state bonds for controversial Trenton construction: Opponents try to block Christie administration from issuing debt to finance new office buildings at same time as under-the-radar panel gives thumbs up to project