An arrest has been made in the vandalism of 5 black churches in Morristown.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
The election of a Democratic governor to go along with both houses of the legislature Dem-controlled requires new strategies for the minority leadership. Or does it? Tom Kean Jr. believes he’s going to be able to get in the way of a $15 minimum wage
- Next week is NJ’s next black bear hunt. Since Phil Murphy’s for ending them, that may be it for a while.
- Got questions about Phil Murphy’s transition team? NJ Spotlight’s all about getting you answers
- Murphy’s transition website is up, with job opportunities
NJ media outlets’ Voting Block project notes voters are more engaged but not necessarily willing to talk about it
NEW JERSEY’S CHEMICAL SOUP
- NJ scientists urge state to curb another chemical in our drinking water
- Should a pesticide, recommended to be banned by the Obama administration, with that decision reversed by Trump’s EPA, be independently reviewed for banning in New Jersey? YES
Bob Hennelly: JFK’s Public Execution Fifty Four Years Later
Bob Menendez: Our likely senator for the next six years. A look at his voting record, and his underwater polling problems and other challenges, as he prepares to run again in 2018
THE TRUMP ERA
- Star-Ledger editorial comes out for net neutrality and against Trump’s ‘government by vandalism’
- Tom Moran: Trump’s next move: After tax cuts, gut Medicare – with help from MacArthur & Frelinghuysen