Did she do it because she’s really that ignorant or to rally Republicans who don’t care about her? Guadagno’s r.acist ad draws a firestorm of criticism, including a community protest outside her Monmouth County office at 10AM today.
Well, here’s a clue: Murphy raised 3x what Guadagno has and has 6x more money in the bank. Send in those nickels and dimes now, racist Guadagno fans. She needs ya.
What was Guadagno after in that ad? Probably headlines like this one: Guadagno’s immigration attack ad links Murphy to convicted killer
- All that Guv campaign money raised: Where’s that money going?
- Big bucks funder for Phil Murphy: Hillary Clinton in Harrison Oct. 22
- “Gutter politics.” That’s what Joe Biden, in Edison for Phil Murphy Thursday, calls Guadagno’s ad.
- The Auditor does a fine job pointing out the hypocrisy in Chris Christie’s Weinstein criticism of Murphy.
- NJ11: Frelinghuysen challenger Mikie Sherill raises nearly $500k
THE APPRENTICE & HIS WASHINGTON
His party clearly unable to govern, or fulfill a promise to replace Obamacare with “something so much better, believe me,” Trump will now try to take down the ACA by ending subsidies serving the poorest customers on the ACA exchanges.
5 things Trump just did that could kill Obamacare
What could possibly go wrong? Trump to de-certify nuclear deal.
Trump to Puerto Rico: Drop dead. Actually, Al Doblin puts it much better than that, and nails Trump on hypocrisy.
Trump says his tax plan would help small businesses. It may actually hurt them.
Yeah, sorry for us paying so much more to underwrite the Republican states we’re keeping alive so y’all can hate us. Paul Ryan blasts states that send billions to the federal government. Your failure to govern? Not our fault.
Pallone takes Trump administration’s plan to have ratepayers subsidize coal and nuclear power to offset losses due to competition with cheaper natural gas.
- So what’s the deal with that train always parked underneath Route 31? Ethanol’s replaced oil trains as hidden safety risk in NJ
- In NJ, 1 in 6 rental rental households lost their home last year. Cory Booker and experts discuss the devastating toll of evictions.
- The “stream of benefits theory” Will the judge in the Menendez corruption case toss out bribery charges?
- Goes where Ben Affleck didn’t. Joe Biden calls Harvey Weinstein ‘disgusting and immoral’ in Rutgers speech.
- NJ Spotlight’s Budget Basics series: How the state budget is developed and revenue estimated.
- Little-known schools super made big bucks. Why? (Record editorial)
- “One of the worst tax states” Kiplinger Tax Map calls us. But not the number one worst.
- B-Positive: Bayonne’s still optimistic, despite being excluded from the state’s 4 finalists for Amazon HQ2 bid
JUST GOOD FRIDAY READING
What you can see only at low tide in the Meadowlands that hints at the area’s ecological past.