Fall arrives 4:02pm, joining the pumpkin spice torture that’s been here for weeks.
Above, Time Magazine’s cover story.
- Certain of statewide victory, NJ Dems tumble into the abyss of a raging intra-party war
- Feds launch religious discrimination probe into town led by Guadagno’s running mate
- Murphy, Guadagno: Gubernatorial candidates on New Jersey’s economy
- Not exactly a Christie priority. Next Guv, please: NJ off target on greenhouse gas goal by 2050
- An anti-Guadagno ad is coming, with a $1 million ad buy behind it
- Voting Block project: In Westwood, Bergen County
- Saturday: Murphy to Montclair for town hall
- Why Christie says your property taxes could spike next year
- Interactive map: Charting the rocky terrain of income inequality in NJ
- After Equifax scandal, Menendez bill would guard against hacks
- Budget basics: How large is the NJ Budget, really? Part 4 of NJ Spotlight’s series on NJ budget fundamentals, by Richard Keevey, former NJ budget director & comptroller
- Wait, I thought colleges were 100% Kool-Aid liberals? NJIT, you didn’t get the memo?
- Rowan College at Burlington removes its president after discrimination complaint
- Stockton University students rally against hate at the campus where alt-right posters were found. Also at Stockton – Shaun King is coming to campus in October.
Trump lands in
Nambia Bendminster Bedminster
Facebook to turn over 3,000 ads to Congress in Russian election interference probe
APP: Jewish Orthodox civic leaders had exclusive access to state officials during the planning of a controversial county-wide Medicaid fraud amnesty offer — a program critics say caters to Lakewood’s Orthodox community
Menendez by the numbers: 7 key insights from a 3-hours of testimony
- At Star-Ledger: You won’t believe how hard NJ would be hit by new GOP Obamacare repeal
- With new Obamacare repeal, NJ’s most powerful congressman poised to hurt us (Greenbaum)
- Sick: GOP is trying to buy Murkowski’s Obamacare repeal vote by letting Alaska keep Obamacare
- Not NJ, but Karma’s everywhere: Gay Republican who attacked Obamacare non-stop turns to crowdfunding to pay medical bills.
- Sneak preview of Marc Murphy’s cartoon for this weekend: