Want an iron? Trump Taj Mahal liquidation sale, which is today, everything must go. Most of it’s more gaudy than this.
New Jersey will give ‘public info only’ to Trump’s bogus ‘election integrity’ commission
U.S. denies visas for Afghanistan all-girl robotics team. The robot was allowed entry to the United States. The girls who created it were not.
Judge denies co-defendant’s request to delay Menendez corruption trial
Murphy and Guadagno both reach the matching funds threshold
Cory Booker is keeping his 2020 options open. Shorter Booker: Running.
- Prieto calls Christie a liar over budget vetoes
- Hudson lawyer files ethics complaint against Christie over beach outing
- Should furloughed public workers affected by the shutdown get back pay? Was any of this in any way their fault?
- Playing Hide-the-Portrait in the Statehouse reno. Is Chris Christie dissing Dick Codey & Donald DiFrancesco? (The Auditor)
- Chris Christie’s second-favorite golf course developer is now VP of the State Board of Ed. Zero public education or policy background. How?
- Gov. Tom Kean calls it the ‘biggest disappointment’ of his administration. State Board of Ed prepares to cede local control to Jersey City Schools
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
”Douchebag.” Also: “maggot.”
Trump can’t reverse the decline of white, Christian America. His voters want to stop “America’s decline.” But his victory won’t arrest the cultural and demographic trends they opposed. (The Atlantic)
- Sundowning? 4 times Trump has inspired widespread speculation about his cognitive decline
- What does it pay to work for Trump? Salaries for Kellyanne Conway, Spicey, others.
- When to take Trump’s dumb tweets as … policy statements
- Trump transportation officials toss out latest stumbling block for new Hudson River rail tunnel
- Ledger editorial: Trump says he wants ‘beautiful’ water. Do you believe him?
- Reporter flooded with ‘gory’ death threats after revealing Neo-Nazi creator of Trump’s CNN tweet. Here’s what the reporter said on Twitter.
- Did you like Trump Taj Mahal? Want a piece? Because everything must go.
- Jersey City has turned sharply against Jared Kushner
- At a Country Above Party rally outside Rep. MacArthur’s office, Jamieson Smith read a proclamation denouncing Pres. Trump. (video)
In light of the new theory of Amelia Earhart’s disappearance, this story of a strange New Jersey connection
This lovely obit by Matt, of the man who taught him some of how to build houses for people who need a hand