The 5th graders at Bear Tavern Elementary School are magnificent. You need to see what they did.
Al Doblin nails it. Nails. It. Roy Cohn must have told Trump about witch hunts
My First Big Boy Trip, by Donald J. Trump
Disney will reportedly overhaul Hall of Presidents so Trump doesn’t speak
- Hi, Tom MacArthur. How ya doing’ today?
- This is how we win. Mikie Sherill, the former fed prosecutor planning to challenge Frelinghuysen, joins protest
- Speaking of CD11: Inside Elections joins Cooks Political Report in smelling blood in the water for Rodney
- Saturday with the Trumps: He wasn’t in Bedminster, but the People’s Motorcade rolled past his golf joint again
- Bucket of warm spit alert: Chris was Trump’s first VP choice? Funny story how he got ditched
- Christie hits the Kushner roadblock – again
- Christie’s refusal to ban marriage to children is now international news
- How things really get done in NJ: The story of Riverfront Park. And other stuff.
PRIMARY DAY TUESDAY, JUNE 6
- Dangerous words for NJ Guv candidates Guadagno, Murphy: Christie, Goldman Sachs
- Star-Ledger endorsement: Phil Murphy
D.C. ARTIST ROBIN BELL IS BUSY
- Projecting Jeff Sessions in KKK garb onto the Dept of Justice
- Projecting the emoluments clause onto Trump’s cheesy hotel, where that stuff goes on all the time
- Booker: Lieberman as head of FBI would be a ‘big mistake.’
- Booker: It’s un-American for full-time workers to live in poverty
- Booker to Newark leaders: We have a national infrastructure crisis
UNDER THE DOME
- Why do so many people want to be mayor of Atlantic City?
- “Sweet Team” vs. “Team Mayer 2017.” Local issues driving a wedge in this South Jersey Dem stronghold
- Hurricanes and shuttered casinos. But Starbucks is still pouring out the Non-Fat, Venti Caramel Macchiatos
- Seal season spills over into the start of summer: Come on, cute seals in trouble!
GOOD SUNDAY READING
- Newark: 50 Years Ago, Urban Rebellion Sparked the Long, Hot Summer of 1967 – Has Much Changed Since?
- TCNJ President recommends dropping segregationists’ name from building
- In Modern Farmer: The Garden State as you’ve never seen it
- For the South Jerseyans who read Philly news every day, here are the big newsroom changes going on
This is how California does Democratic Party. Ask yourself why we don’t.