SHE BLINDED ME. WITH SCIENCE.
Peanut-shaped asteroid. Passes 1.1 million miles (4.6 x distance to the moon) by. Take a look at this big boy.
- SAD. Christie on what might have been and what lies ahead.
- Here’s all the fees Christie wants to hike in order to raise $20 million.
- And all I got was this lousy t-shirt (and no shot at a 2017 majority). NJGOP’s $40k in debt from blowing $425k on Bridgegate legal bills. So why is NJGOP still picking up the tab for Christie’s expensive hotel habit?
GETTING THERE. OR NOT.
- The once mighty Christie, reduced to second banana at Cory Booker’s press conference to rage at the Trump budget which will further cripple NJ commuter traffic. But it’s Christie the protest signs are for, and his (stupid, stupid) killing of ARC Tunnel. Booker tried to shield Christie from the fray, which was organized by Analilia Mejia of Working Families. That’s her, with colleague Craig Garcia above. The expressions on both their faces is amazing. (photo via Insider NJ)
- Can Christie actually do anything to influence Trump on NJ’s transportation crisis? Stile gets into that.
- Amtrak’s new CEO takes a ride, talks trains.
“And don’t you brag to me
That you never read a book
I never put my faith
In a con man and his crooks …” Like a Boss. Bruce Springsteen bashes Trump in new protest song.
It’s a bad year to be Scott Garrett. His ex-colleagues urge Senate to reject his nomination.
Immigration safe zone at NJ’s courthouses. Chief Justice Rabner makes a request of Trump administration.
This is bizarre even for Lakewood. SCHI overcharged Lakewood, others by $340G.
- Proof Facebook has 100% lost its cool. Facebook Live to be used for NJ Guv debates.
- Murphy pitches state bank to skeptical crowd: bankers.
- i.e. the IEs have taken over. In run-up to 2017 election, the NJ parties are raising less than previous years.
- NJEA may be walking a political tightrope in its effort to oust Sweeney.
- The Record talks to Guv candidate Jack Ciattarelli.
- LoBiondo town hall finally happens – without LoBo. Cooper River Indivisible for the win. Snooze/lose, LoBo.