Hi, you guys. I’ve been gone a week, so thanks to my blogbrothers for keeping the home fires. This has basically been me for the last 9 days – Emergency room, painkillers and penicillin, torture, complications, more complications. I’m just getting back in, after not reading much the last few days. There’s a lot here, but let us know in the comments if you’re reading something you think we all should.
- What are the most popular things in politics right now? Bernie Sanders and Planned Parenthood.
- Seaside Heights replaces coaster that fell into the sea during Hurricane Sandy.
- Hawaii is totally down for that whole #BoycottHawaii thing.
- Leonard Lance says No to NRA bill allowing ‘mentally incompetent’ vets to buy guns.
They only funds studies of local sea life, aid fishermen, help Jersey Shore towns manage their dune systems & lead ed programs for 20,000 school kids a year. So Trump wants to kill of this 40-year old Jersey shore program.
Hawking Ivanka’s jewelry line has its rewards. Kellyanne Conway’s husband is set to lead the civil division of the U.S. Justice Dept. That means he’ll be running the defense of the Trump White House in battles like his #MuslimBan.
NEA, that tiny fraction of the fed budget. Trump wants to cut arts funding. Here’s the list of who would lose in NJ.
A Trump voter you know needs to see this. Trump voter on Meals on Wheels surprised Trump wants to radically defund the program.
Ledger editorial: Trumpcare’s Rx: Unwanted babies and no health insurance.
How Trump budget would sock NJ seniors, disabled and poor.
UNDER THE DOME
- How your NJ lawmakers voted on the bill making Trump show his tax returns.
- Boss Norcross gets an $86 million tax break.
- Christie’s signature drug addiction fight and reputation-rebuilding ploy: How is New Jersey paying for it?
- Lulzzzz. Joe Piscopo chucks the Republicans, will run as an indie candidate.
- Democrat Jim Johnson hoping for more exposure in NJ Gov race.
- Heyyyy Hunterdon people … Remember the Nazi dad? Now he wants to change his name to Hitler.
- Newark’s State of the City address: What to expect.
- This local Jersey Shore LGBT group vows to ‘stand up and be more visible’ in the age of Trump.
Ashley Bennett’s gonna cook up dinner and come for your seat. Heyyyy sexist Republican Atlantic Freeholder John Carman …