Trading places: South Jersey Dems switch Senate candidates in 2nd District.
2017 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS
- NJ Working Families endorses Murphy in Governor’s race.
- Guadagno crushes GOP field in Bergen screening.
- Gubernatorial election tea leaves: No surprise with who is leading, but many, many undecided voters.
GATEWAY & PORT AUTHORITY
- Gateway tunnel in trouble as Trump looks to kill key funding program.
- Port Authority ruled immune to N.J. whistleblower law.
Against State takeover backdrop, Atlantic City Mayor Don Guardian kicks off re-election.
UNDER THE DOME
- Dems Seek Tax Return Requirement for Prez and VP Candidates on NJ Ballot.
- Legislators decide Christie regulatory change to gun laws conflicts with legislative intent,
- Lawmakers, advocates argue that mandatory testing of pipes in schools is a critical first step to tackling the problem.
- Lower chamber wants to eliminate PARCC as graduation requirement for NJ’s public high schools.
- Write your legislator: “Where a child lives shouldn’t determine their access to high-quality preschool. New Jersey has one of the best public preschool programs in the country. However, only 35 school districts have it.”
- Trump wants to ‘drain the swamp’ at EPA. Will that hurt N.J.’s swamps?
- Republican Representative Frank LoBiondo rebukes Trump on climate change.
Cherry Hill East’s controversial ‘Ragtime’ wins national theater award.
Former U. S. Attorney Paul Fishman summarily fired, along with other U. S. attorneys
- He is named as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow by Seton Hall School of Law, where he will have an office and serve as a resource to students.
- He says Christie’s swipe is steeped in sour grapes. (Charles Stile)