Top Ten Political Predictions that will NOT happen in 2017
December 30, 2016Uncategorized
- Governor Christie resigns early in order to become Executive Director of Planned Parenthood
- Senator Menendez accepts Donald Trump’s appointment as Ambassador to Cuba.
- A Democrat is elected to a county-wide office in Burlington County.
- Someone other than Phil Murphy is elected as New Jersey’s next governor. (In reality, Murphy announces his bid for re-election in 2021 in order to lock out any primary challengers).
- The citizens of Atlantic City elect their own leaders.
- The contract for the renovation of the State House is awarded by fair and open bidding to the most qualified companies.
- Donald Trump’s first Supreme Court appointment is a gay Muslim disabled woman.
- New Jersey’s state workers pensions are fully funded.
- Governor Christie’s long-awaited book makes it to the top ten on the New York Times Best Seller List – under “fiction.”
- Donald Trump utters a coherent English sentence.