ASSEMBLYMAN JOHN WISNIEWSKI
- Competition for the ubiquitous Phil Murphy: John Wisniewski announces he will run for Governor.
- Wisniewski, positioning himself as a populist outsider, targets Bridgegate and Wall Street.
- NJ Democratic Party Chair Currie slams the Wiz: “John Wisniewski has had two decades as an Assemblyman to show us his progressive values, to date he has failed.”
- Phil Murphy, targeting Christie, brought his campaign to a massive poolside party at the Borgata casino Tuesday night.
- Trump advisers steamroll Christie’s transition plans: The new, top-down approach is likened to how Dick Cheney ran the Bush transition.
- Most of Christie’s work on Trump transition being ditched, report says.
- Trump staff shake-Up slows transition to near halt.
- Christie won’t appear in court this year in Bridgegate misconduct case.
- Sweeney says Christie’s on board with quarterly pension payment plan.
- “Impeaching Christie just isn’t going to happen,” (Alfred Doblin)
- NJ Taxpayers Just Hired Another Lawyer for Christie.
- Where’s Christie today: Florida for the RGA meeting.
Government-speak: “to right-size”: Jeff Chiesa to right-size Atlantic City, with authority to sell city assets, hire or fire workers and break union contracts.
Why N.J.’s credit was dropped for 10th time: The primary reason cited was the state’s high unfunded pension liabilities.
Horizon says privacy breach could affect up to 170K N.J. customers.
Perfect for Trump but not for us: Scott Garrett throws his hat in the ring as chair of SEC.
Rate Counsel takes aim at Penneast pipeline, argues it’s unneeded.
Why some asylum seekers find detention – not freedom – in New Jersey.
Groups File Complaints against Red Bank Charter School.
Northjersey.com announces a new format. No mention of a paywall which probably is not far behind.
Bon Jovi’s ‘House’ is the No. 1 album in the country.