So we all know that the good folks at the Republican Party put Donald Trump on the NJ ballot for president of the United States, and the other good folks at the Democratic Party responded with their nominee Hillary Clinton.
The media tells us that these two are very unpopular, and that many voters will want to pick “someone else.” Earlier this week The Green Papers reported a bonanza of new options from other parties and independents. Go research, folks!
- Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente Guerra (American Delta)
- former Governor New Mexico Gary Earl Johnson (Libertarian)
- Alyson Kennedy (Socialist Workers Party)
- Gloria Estela La Riva (Socialism and Liberation)
- Monica Gail Moorehead (Workers World)
- Jill E. Stein (Green)
These are just the folks added to the ballot this week. To see all of them, get the PDF from the NJ Department of Elections.