- You shall know me by my campaign lit. Something very strange is going on in Washington Township (Gloucester)
- CD1: People are tired of establishment politics. But let’s not test that reality in a debate.
- CD1: More coverage of the abrupt cancellation of the Rep Norcross v. Alex Law debate that was supposed to be last night.
- CD5: Primary challenge from conservative rivals is not what Scott Garrett has to worry about in 2016.
- CD3 Keady: Fossil Fuel Fiasco.
- CD4: A ‘Trumpster’ takes on Chris Smith in the GOP primary. Stop trying to make ‘Trumpster’ happen.
- Ray Lesniak, Democratic State Chair when Bill Clinton was elected, looks back at how Clinton’s campaign saw NJ.
- Money race: Who’s raising? And the cash-on-hand advantage NJ incumbents enjoy. Use the map to check the dollars in your congressional district.
- At the bar down the street, pre-election day June 7. A horror story by Max Pizarro.
- “You can’t be half a revolutionary.” Local Denville point person for Sanders unloads on Sanders state director John Wisniewski.
- And Wiz strikes back – on Sanders staking his claim in California, on his own endorsement of Donald Norcross, on Hillary Clinton’s lackluster showing against Trump.
- Matt Katz: Trump, self-proclaimed outsider, was a New Jersey political insider.
- “Bad-mouthing Indians”: Did you think Donald Trump just started demonizing minority groups for his own benefit? Nah. Travel back to Atlantic City in 1993.
- Phil Murphy accused Gov. Chris Christie of forcing all New Jerseyans to donate to presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s presidential campaign since we pick up Christie’s bills.
Under the Dome
- At a Jersey City gun violence panel hosted by Rep. Payne, gun advocates are discussed as obstacles to progress on saving lives.
- Somebody alert Trump’s bloodthirsty sons. Christie signs bills banning import of threatened trophy animals.
- NJ Assembly committee advances bill placing restrictions on daily fantasy sports company employees.
Walter Timpone: New Jersey’s Supreme Court gets its new associate justice.
- Poll: Public evenly split on North Jersey casino plan.
- Wall Street analyst predicts as many as half of Atlantic City’s eight casinos could be forced to close if voters in November approve two new casinos just outside NYC.
- Take anything from the ultra-conservative Mercatus Center with a grain of salt but they list NJ among the worst of the worst on fiscal health.
- Artist Barry Lenson walks Newark to find the murals his father Michael Lenson painted there for the WPA.