Law requiring NJ police cars to have cameras is … unconstitutional?
Wow. Not NJ, except for us to consider how we differ, but UK now issues travel advisories for LGBT citizens visiting NC & Mississippi.
Feud between Sweeney & Prieto over competing Atlantic City plans continues.
Fallout from Seton Hall Law’s racial profiling study: A place card bearing the name “Mayor Michael Venezia” sat on the table at Carteret School in Bloomfield Tuesday, between Sen. Ronald Rice and Councilman Joe Lopez, Venezia’s archrival as they compete for the Dem nomination for mayor. However, while his name was there, Venezia was not.
New faces on your money – Making change or just good on paper?
- Looks like the U.S. Treasury Department suddenly noticed all at once how many historical people of color the U.S. has – the new faces coming to your paper money. It’s a welcome change which also includes New Jersey’s Alice Paul. But …
- But here’s what The Root says – and a number of my Black friends, and its an historical perspective on the state of things worth reading.
Christie – plus a little of the GOP White House race
- Pufferfish says “Never say never”: Christie on his chances to get picked as Trump’s running mate.
- But just in case, Christie says he’s ‘unlikely’ to raise any taxes before leaving office.
- Christie plans to hit the private sector and ‘make some money’.Too soon to start a countdown calendar?
- Was this event not well publicized? Or does Ted Cruz have this little support in NJ? Heidi Cruz headlines a rally for 60 people.
- Moran: How Trump can be beaten in NJ. (OK, it’s a long shot)
- Trump pulls Christie back in: Dispatches Christie to Indiana to sweet-talk Gov. Mike Pence into an endorsement. Indiana primary’s May 3.
- Christie administration: NJ won’t help resettle refugees.
- Christie takes a moment to do a solid for a kid: Helps get a mother’s 17-year-old son Ike a replacement learner’s permit after he ruined it leaving it in a pair of jeans that went through the washing machine.