- Source: Sweeney Got Everything He Wanted.
- Compromise reached allowing vote on casinos in North Jersey.
- Trenton Bedlam: Mullen Takes a Shot at Fulop in Statehouse Basement (with video)
- NJ Assembly agrees to Christie’s changes on private-sector retirement plan.
- NJ Legislature wraps up business.
- Proposed NJ ballot questions to amend constitution working their way through Legislature.
- Christie signs bill allowing developmentally disabled adults to stay in out-of-state facilities.
- NJ public unions defend mandatory dues challenged in U.S. Supreme Court.
- Sweeney pushes state takeover of struggling Atlantic City.
- NJ voters to decide if all gas tax dollars go to road projects.
- Bill banning tobacco and vaping sales to those under 21 – headed to Christie’s desk.
- Smart gun bill – headed to Christie’s desk.
- President Barack Obama’s last State of the Union Address – 9pm in the House Chamber.
- JC Muslim leader to be Cory Booker’s guest at SOTU Address.
- Menendez had right to question federal officials, brief says.
GOVERNOR for a DAY
- Gov. Christie’s New Hampshire Edition State of the State Address – 3pm in the Asembly Chamber. Televised on NJTV.
- Leaked from Hacked Email: Text of Chris Christie’s State of the State Speech (or maybe not).
- Pesky facts you won’t hear in SOTS, including his dismal economic & Sandy recovery record to be noted outside Statehouse.
- 3 lies in 1 interview. People notice. (video)
- This from NJ.com is so great, wish I’d written it: 5 places Chris Christie should see while visiting New Jersey.
- 6th GOP debate Thursday in South Carolina – Christie makes the cut, one of 7 on stage, and in 5th place in Iowa & NH.
- Boston Globe: Christie could be the new Mitt Romney – but not in a good way.
- Politico: Foes try to find an opening over Christie’s record on guns.
- Watch: Christie defends LePage on his racist remarks.
- I did not support Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor – Christie on Face the Nation (video clip)
- N Y Times: Christie makes steady rightward shift on guns.