Lots of presidential politics with Christie again out of state seeking to serve himself while back on the home front we are dealing with the impact daily of his failed policies and more in today’s roundup…
Chris Christie Talks… Alot
- Bring It On: That’s Chris Christie’s message for those who want to criticize his record.
- 6 month Freeze: As he panders for votes, Christie pledged a 6 month freeze on federal regulations.
- The WWIII Situation: Christie says it’s Obama and Clinton who got us into a WWIII situation. Because of course he did.
- Oh the irony: Christie criticizes Rubio for not showing up for work.
The NJ Syrian Refugee Ban That Wasn’t
- Talking Tough, But Taking No Action: For all his talk of barring Syrian refuggees, Christie never actually sent a letter to do it.
Women’s Health Providers Feeling Pain Of State Funding Cuts
- “Our Doors Will Remain Open”: New Jersey’s family planning providers saw at least 37,000 fewer patients in 2013 compared with 2009, the year before the cuts.
NJ Governor Continues To Spend Life In NH & Iowa
- Who says you have to come home?: After he finishes his 4 day tour of New Hampshire and takes a Christmas break, Chris Christie is heading back to the cornfields of Iowa.
- Christie becoming a target: As his numbers rise, opponents are focusing on Christie’s NJ Record even if he’s avoiding the state himself.
Heard any Good Bridge Stories Lately?
- The Ghost Of Bridge Scandals Past: Brian Murphy writes about why Bridgegate still haunts Christie.
- Much Ado About Nothing: And that’s Christie’s respond to the Judge that blasted the Gibson Dunn whitewash of Bridgegate.
- The Cost of a really good whitewash: $8 million and counting…
- The End is near: The end of the Legislative session could bring the end to the Bridgegate Legislative Committee.
NJ Clinton Supporters Hit NH
- The Wheels on the bus go round and round: A Busload of Hillary Clinton supporters traveled to NH to help talk to voters this weekend.
Steve Fulop Is Off The Market, But Has Availablity Too
- He put a ring on it: Congratulations to Mayor Steve Fulop and his fiance on their engagement.
- 5 months and out: While he may be settling down with his fiance, after 5 months Fulop’s communications director is moving on.
NJ Lags Other States In Electric Vehicles
- Waiting For A Jump Start: There are many challenges facing the expansion of electric cars in NJ.