Pinch-hitting for Rosi today
If it’s Tuesday, it must be time to talk about the 2016 election
- If Christie becomes President, does his cabinet consist of Livingston High School alumni?
- At the inaugural Politico NJ event, Senator Booker says don’t underestimate Chris Christie.
- Iowa becomes Christie’s second home.
- New Hampshire becomes Christie’s second home.
- Christie has his ticket to the “debate.” At least for now.
- Can a 24-year-old political neophyte challenge the most powerful political machine in New Jersey?
And speaking of George Norcross…
- Two hospitals are suing the State of New Jersey over a bill that was rushed through the legislature to benefit Norcross’ hospital.
Is the Garden State becoming the Pipeline State?
- Want to voice your opposition to a pipeline throught the pristine Pinelands? You can do it this afternoon at a public meeting in Manchester.
- A Mercer County town tries to block the pipeline juggernaut.
Other New Jersey Happenings
- Funeral services were held for Hinal Patel, a 22-year-old EMT who was killed in the line of duty.
- The SCOTUS decision on Marriage Equality does not end discrimination. A protest outside the office of New Jesey’s Worst Congressman.
- GOP Assemblyman works to keep casinos out of North Jersey.
- Even with Christie away, things are heating up in New Jersey.
- Best of luck to veteran South Jersey congressional staffer Fran Tagmire as he leaves the office of Congressman Donald Norcross to pursue his career in the private sector.