Well, this is amusing. Promoted by Rosi.
Now that the world knows that Chris Christie appoints unqualified loyalists to key government positions, let’s speculate on how a President Christie Cabinet might shape up. Which of his cronies would he appoint to key cabinet positions? I’ll start. You can suggest alternatives.
- State: Michael Patrick Carroll
- Treasury: George Norcross III
- Defense: Bill O’Reilly
- Attorney General: Rob Andrews.
- Interior: David Koch
- Agriculture: Ed Forchion (Never gonna happen, but would be great in the job!)
- Commerce: Haley Barbour
- Labor: Steve Sweeney
- Health & Human Services: John Tomicki
- Housing & Urban Development: David Samson
- Transportation: Bridget Kelly
- Energy: Charles Koch
- Education: Cami Anderson
- Homeland Security: Todd Christie
- UN Ambassador: Michael Drewniak