Each week, the New Jersey Democratic State Committee compiles the Chairman’s week in review, recapping the news of the past 7 days. You can subscribe by email, view on our website or find and share on social media.
In this week’s installment, we highlight:
- Don’t Miss the 2011 Democratic State Conference. Rosi had a great diary about what you can expect the other day here at Blue Jersey
- Overcoming Christie’s initial veto, Legislation to provide Help For Small Businesses To Hire Workers was signed into law
- Blue Jersey was there as Chairman Wisniewski Rallied Burlington County Democrats
- Christie’s claims on $271 million bill for Canceled ARC Tunnel are “Simply Not Accurate”
- “I’m Looking at Shutting Off Streetlights”
- Mountain Creek Forked Over Campaign Cash To the GOP Days Before A Favorable Bill Was Made Law
- Christie’s Highlands Appointee Diametrically Opposed To Highlands Act
- Christie’s Budget Targets NJ FamilyCare and Working Families
- The Courier Post says that Christie’s travel expenses are “As Transparent As Hundreds Of Blacked Out Details”
- Congressional Corner looking at our members of Congress and their work fighting for New Jersey
- The Roundup from Under the Dome in Trenton with Legislation and news.
- Upcoming Events around the state
You can view this week’s review here. Feel free to tweet, post on facebook and share this with your friends. As always, thanks for all you do. You can keep updated with the NJDSC on the web, facebook, twitter and youtube.
Jason Springer is Communications Director for the New Jersey Democratic State Committee