Each week, the New Jersey Democratic State Committee compiles the Chairman’s week in review, recapping the news of the past 7 days. You can subscribe by email, view on our website or find and share on social media. In this week’s installment, we highlight:
- Debunking Christie and Republican Millionaire’s myth
- The State Conference is Just Around the Corner
- Christie is a “bully” and the “biggest hypocrite in the statehouse”
- Responding to Christie’s latest attempt to Blame Someone Else
- Seeking Answers on Privatization
- Calling to Halt Closure of the Vineland Developmental Center until impact can be determined
- Congressional Corner looking at our members of Congress and their work fighting for New Jersey
- The Roundup from Under the Dome in Trenton with Legislatiom and news.
- Upcoming Events around the state
You can view this week’s review here. Feel free to tweet, post on facebook and share this with your friends. As always, thanks for all you do. You can keep updated with the NJDSC on the web, facebook, twitter and youtube.
Jason Springer is Communications Director for the New Jersey Democratic State Committee